444 Ranch

444 Acre Ranch ~ Medina County

Hunting Ranch

Acres:444 +/- Acres

Location:SW of D’Hanis, TX, south of Hwy 90 and fronts on CR 7421.

Description:The 444 Ranch has huge Live Oak trees which are scattered throughout the property, along with dense underbrush consisting of large mesquites, guajillio, granjeno, black brush providing excellent cover and forage for wildlife. The entire ranch has new galvanized perimeter and interior fencing; is fenced into 4 separate pastures; with approximately 60% being native brush and the remaining 40% in improved coastal hay fields.

Water:Water on the ranch is inclusive of 2 shallow water wells, one new 30gpm Edwards well, two ponds ranging in size from .5 to 1 acre, a rural water meter and the wet-weather Tehuacana Creek. (The Tehuacana Creek rises seven miles south of Hondo in central Medina County and runs southeast seventeen mile to its mouth on Hondo Creek, six miles west of Moore in Frio County (at 29°03' N, 99°08' W). West Tehuacana and East Tehuacana creeks join Tehuacana Creek within a mile of each other two miles southeast of Yancey.)

Wildlife:Native wildlife including turkey, quail, dove, and whitetail deer is abundant and roam freely through the ranch.

Improvements:444 Ranch is a low-fenced cattle and recreational ranch; it has a newly renovated 2 bedroom/1 bathroom cabin, an equipment/storage barn, an excellent set of livestock working pens, Priefert working chute, a nice arrangement of pipe sorting/holding pens and a load-out ramp. There are also four hunting blinds and four corn feeders that will convey with the sale of property.

Minerals:Owner will convey all minerals owned.

Remarks:This is a very quiet place located off of an all-weather County Road that receives very little traffic. It has great roads servicing the entire property; is clean and well maintained ready for someone to come in and put their personal touch on it!

Price:Call for price.

444 Acre Ranch Medina Aerial Map
444 Acre Ranch Medina Topography Map
444 Acre Ranch Medina Location Map Map