Tehuacana Creek Ranch

335 Acre Ranch ~ Medina County

High Fenced, Hunting, Cattle, & Recreational Ranch


Acres:335 +/- Acres

Location:This Medina County Ranch is approximately 8 miles South of Hondo, TX with over half a mile of paved CR 531 frontage.

Description:This property is nestled away between several large ranches; the incredible rolling terrain offers the ultimate location for privacy, relaxation and recreational enjoyment. Huge Live Oak trees line the entire creek bed along side beautiful thick native brush, which encompasses about 60% of the ranch, with the remaining 40% being open fields containing improved grasses. The entire perimeter of the ranch is game-fenced with low fences separating the native brush from the open fields. Good dirt roads snake throughout the property allowing most of the ranch to be accessed with 2-wheel drive.

Water:This property features approximately half a mile of wet weather Tehuacana Creek along with over half a mile of additional drainages that separate off of the creek. There are two small ponds on the property and two rural water meters.

Wildlife:Native wildlife is abundant on the ranch and includes whitetail deer, dove, quail, rabbits, javelina and turkey.

Improvements:A solar powered electric gate gives entrance to Tehuacana Creek Ranch and the property is entirely high fenced along the perimeter.

Minerals:Seller is believed to own 50% of the minerals and will convey all owned; exact mineral conveyance to be determined at time of new title commitment.

Remarks:There is a good deer population on the ranch, making this a prime hunting ranch.

Price: Sold.

335 Acre Ranch Medina Aerial Map
335 Acre Ranch Medina Topography Map
335 Acre Ranch Medina Location Map Map